Sunday, August 08, 2004

Long Time, No Words.....

So I have just been so tired and slow as of late... It is not writer's block as much as it just nothing to say. That and I was taken aback by a comment on my blog. The entire you are boring, go kill yourself thing just kind of flipped me out a little. I guess, i know to some degree that I can at times be boring and slow and just not the most fasanating topic on the planet.

Sometimes it is work and the long hours and just hard to type up stuff at home after 10-12 hours of the computer and transribinmg the dullest and least exciting things in the world. Don't get me wrong, I love this job and it can be fun and the money is great and does make everything else life-wise more easy.

That all being said, I know that i have not been the best at writng and owe myself more and even my friends that read this. it is not an excuse but it what I know that I owe. So... bear with me through the boredom and I will try and give you some more soon.... And to the guys who made the comment about how boring my posts have been...... Have some balls and show me if you can do better... If you can't then just FUCK OFF!

2 comments:

jen said...

People who post annonymously are complete assface morons who don't know how to pick a fight correctly.

Ignore. Write. Continue, my little buttercup.

You are loved.

lucidkim said...

Yes, a negative comment can take the wind out of your sails. I told one to quit reading my blog if she didn't like it. I don't think your blog is boring at all, I'm amazed at your honesty and candor. kim