Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Coma, cake and other calamanities....

So i have been out of sorts the last couple of days--work ahs been hard and fast and everythihg else in life is either slow just not important enough to get thorugh. I am quite happy that I spent Sunday bvuilding a bridge to get over my drama and have ealized the more I let people in the mnore I can try and let myself out. It was good to say everything and not just worry about what could happen. And while i still feel bordeline on moist of my life--it's a start.

And this week I have many social situtations to plan and have fun with... ice skating and dinners and writing meetings and parties--oh my! I love it when life is so full that you need a bucket just to try and carry it all. (weird idea, i know but...) And as a plan to move forward, i craked out on cake and sleep last night--11 hours! That is like 2 days of sleep in one. Big fun!!

here's to hoping that things continue to get better.... Though chance out of town for the week and i will smile the smiles at work. SIGH. it's always something at it?

2 comments:

jen said...

I love the bucket image. I see you walking around putting things in the bucket.

Then again, I have a special relationship with buckets.

I love them. They hate me.

Maybe I should stop filling them with puke.

Rory said...

Girl....that ^^^ is just tabloid ugly.... (oh thanks for the newest bitch phrase)