Sunday, August 15, 2004

A clarfiction;

So people have been read my last few revealatons and seeming pretty unsurprised by what has been said. While this is an invaluable support and something quite unexpected--I do have to pause and wonder if people realize what was menat by the previous posts.

Anything, person or place not included in the "Truth" post did not happen. Italy, cheerleading, rehad, Lilithith, Aaron, Chad and other missing elements of my pasty "his-story" are either not real or embelished in majors ways.

I know that it is shocking to hear that but it is the truth.

2 comments:

zippy said...

i am confused, did things happen or not. Is a truth that isn't a truth then the truth. Personally I think there is no truth, there is only facts and personal interpretation. Now I don't know if that I even believe that. If only life was a dream and the reality was a mint chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone.

Rory said...

I heart you. ^^^