Sunday, August 22, 2004

An ode to my roommate--a love letter.

So if all of the stress and drama in my life as of late...there is one brighter than bright spot. And it's name is Eddy. We have lived together for 6 years as of now and despite the casual errors and drama we have been having a good time shacked up at 11220 Moorpark.

What maes me laugh is how we get to these spots were we just ahve non-sexual crushes on each other. Momments when we randomly call or write each other. And last night I got a couple of fun calls. One from a slightly drunk Eddy calling to wish me a better birthday witha promise to try and make it better when she gets home from her trip. It was funny and cute and just rambling on about how she misses me, loves me and can't to get back. I love that.

So often with our friedns we forget to say that--how much they matter, what we love about them and how better they make our life and so when it does happy. Well, I'm smiling as I write his even. And while lots of you all have done this from time to time, and i hope i do it enough, it is always funny the way Eddy hands it.

But the other fun part was the second call. Eddy had a cute boy at the party she was at call up and leave me a funny goofy hot message. It was funny how she always knows the right thing to do and the best way to make me smile. Eddy, if you are reading this...thanks. (and Sam the boy who called--whipp cream on nipples is not a good present for me unless the shirt is off an you are within fifty miles of Cali. But who next year....)

No comments: