Saturday, August 28, 2004

Drama Unveiled...


So there is nothing worse than than having others speak for you... I mean, just in passing on information that is not theirs to say or theirs to use. That is where all things things drama come from--at least in my life. So I talked with Kelly about the thngs that Lizzy has been saying on my behalf. I told Kelly that I was not pissed at her about my birthday siutation and never was angry with her per say but about the combination of things that happened that day. She expected the apology and just moved on. In terms of the Chance situtation, everyone and their big brother seems to know, talk, and be all about it. This is hard to fathom because it just seems so junior high. I mean, come on people... This iswork and we're all adults and there should just be a point at which all this should stop. Instead it has taken on the characteristics of a Lindsey Lohan film... And now he is out of town and we didn't talked for three days before he left and so I know he knows and now it is all awkaward and it has entered the realm of the "talk". And I should not have to do that and I feel just so angry and unwilling and part of me says screw the talk and just try and put it out there for Chance but that is pyscho talk and even more drama then even i need. So what do I do? I become a crazy bitch and change my blog... Enjoy...

No comments: