Sunday, January 25, 2004

The men of middle earth and other adventures with chloe

So, last night Chloe and i finallly had a pow wow via the phone. FOr some reason I was slap happy and no one was around to enjoy it so... We had one of those phone conversations that should be had in person. It wasn't till reached a story that defied phone that I decided to jump on the subway to Hollywood and the lucious lido.

Subway on Sat night is filled with kids going from holllywood and higland to City walk. Loy's of bad trends..the eightes are coming back in ways I thought dead. But all in all it was fun and I got to Chloe's at a good clip.

After awkward apartemnt confusion..(where do you live in the building?) I found Chloe. She looks stunnning and was just as amazing as I remember. I met the new roomies and had fun talking about work and life. Eventually it was time to booze and grab smokes so down to Playboy we went. Chloe and I stooped onn the corner and swapped fun stories about boys, drama, men and mayhem.

Properly armed with Champaigne for the night, we reconvined to the bedroom and listened to music, read poetry and swapped stories. After we got our drink on we had a debate about whether or not to go to Goldfingers.

Goldfingers is the club across the street and a place that has seen random mayhem over the years. So off we went to visit with Chloe's friends who work there and to have a good time. We drank beers and met with new people to me, old friends to her. The club was jumping.

After a while I notcied a little hobbit perched on the wall. I beleive he is Merry in the films abut is better know as Dom in real life. Blonde, cute and just afox. I made the standrad drunk phones to other Hobbettes and then tried not to stare. After awhile Chjloe and I had another drink or two and met up with other friends of hers. By the end of the night we were playing around with the lifers at Goldfingers and enjoying oursleves. There was dancing and Elijah Wood and touchingb stars and Chloe getting her hand kissed. It was good LA times...

No comments: