Tuesday, January 20, 2004

It's Not the Size But the Motion.

Okay. So last night I had a strange thing happen. I was hanging out with Kelly and swapping gossip about parties and work and just catching up. This somehow lead to a discussion about how hot those damn hobbits are. (which if anyone knows Billy Bogg or if he is reading this...I love you.) This then lead to a discussion about how Kelly could never date them because they would be to short for her which then lead us to the internet.

Imagine our surprise when we found that the boys were 5ft7...not to shabby. But Kelly was really excited about this. I was confused when she said that she was only a n inch taller than them and thus they made the hieght requirement. (yes, I made the amusement ride joke...) But I was bothered because according to Kelly, she was about 5ft8. And she is a little taller than me which means that I am shorted than her.

This is confusing because, according to my liscene I am 5ft9. This was a blow to discuss that due to Kelly and the hobbits that I lost two inches last night. I fough with her about it and then we went out to dinner and Donnie proved it to me. He and I are the same height...5ft7. So then I had to go change my personal ads and other info. Though, now if I commit a crime then the police will be looking for 5ft9. But only, as Donnie said, if I leave my licsene behind. Bummers...

No comments: