Saturday, January 10, 2004

WHEN DID I BECOME A BODY PILLOW?

Okay. I am pissed! Really pissed! I have been holding back about this situtation with Kerry. Okay, he is a friend of my ex Enrique's ex roommate (and ex-boyfriend) M.F. I met him because M.F. thought that we would have fun. And since M.F. and I used to hook-up back in the day (and that we became friends too) I decided to trust his taste and meet up with Kerry.

And M.F. was right... Kerry is cute in a very Rory type of way... Glasses, a little chubby, pretty intense eyes. He was very shy when we met which caused major points with me. And so we began to talk and hang out. And yes, hook up one time.

This when things became intense. There was a lot of eye contact and kissing. More than usual. And I thought he was cool so I just figured I'd wait and see what would happen. So we would e-mail alot and talk on the phone every so often. And then his mother was coming to town and so we decided to hook-up before she came to town.

Imagine to my surprise, lying in bed afterwards and cuddling, finding out that he had a boyfriend. Who lived with. Who his mother loves. Say what you will about me but I don't play with other people's boyfriends. And I explained that if I knew his situtation that I wouldn't have let this go the way that it had. That I couldn't hook up with him anymore.

Kerry then told me about all the awful things that the boyfriend did (which M.F. confirmed) and how he wanted to leave him but he didn't know how too and that he didn't want to be alone and that he was scared. My mind glazed over after a certain point as I tried to remember if it was Erica Kane or Marlena Evans who had this conversation before starting a tawdy affair.

Then he turns the table and pulls out the "I'll leave my boyfriend for you" card. Which I thought came out kind of early for someone that he had been hooking up with and e-mailing. So I told him to back off and figure out his situtation. Then he hugged and said he wanted to sleep in my arms. ohmigod, i'm a human body pillow.

No comments: