Thursday, January 22, 2004

Just like sign says...

So today I had one of those my life is glam days. I was walking from the store with a bootle of wine and a baguette of bread and just feeling so..black and white foregien movie. It's fun how far I get without having the same things as everyone els. Would certain things be easier? I don't know. But I love that I have a great park behind me, a cute neighborhood all around, that I can jump on the subway just be in the thick of things and yet I have a nice home.... It is like the South of France--they way it makes me feel.

And I have been quite brave and effective today. I called Cord and left a long message that was making a date--I think but for me that is a huge step. I'm bummed that I won't be hanging with Chloe but everything is so damn sunny otherwise. Ruby and I talked about the up-coming play and work is great so far. (Though I could kill Todd but whatever.) I get to do the things I want and lack for very little... I hope this isn't to upbeat but it is the way I feel today. Though I may be dead tomorrow with lack of sleep. Wish me luck....

No comments: