Sunday, January 18, 2004

Better late than never

So.. Sorry that I have been missing my updates but working has come and taken over. It's funny, I am fine talking about it with anyone away from the office but when you put withing a couple of few I get all nervous and squirelly. It's just feeling like I'm not getting enough down but I had a realization last night. There are always going to be tapes going on and things to do because of the nature of the 24/7 fortmat. So I have decided to try and just go as far as I can without freaking out.

And Willis is a great boss and between him, Dax, Lizzie, Davis and a ton of BBro people working there... It's not like I 'm really at work at all because I'm with friends. SO that's kewl. And this job is giving me time to figurre out the entire what to do about TW thing. Anyways... Life is good and the hours are strange and I feel like a vampire but you know what... It IS fun......

No comments: