Sunday, January 04, 2004

My Life is NOt My Own.

Okay. So I had a little freak out today and realized that my life is quite hectic. Bewteen the odd job hours and the lack of sleep during prime days I have realized that everyone and their brother will be in town for Super Bowl... Lucy is flying down from San Fran and will be hanging at the Casa Lido with Chloe, Rosel will be in town for the game and staying at Skylar's for the Super Bowl party and Willis's friend Macy is coming in from New York. On top of trying to figure out how to see all of them during two and a half days... Sunday is the opening of the play and so I am tied up in that.

And I was a little bummed about all of this because 1) I do not like the play--it is just nice....though the acting and direction is good it is just there. Hard to work myself for that. 2) Luch and Rosel don't really get along very much and so I don't know if I will be able to really see much of thme but I will try and do my best. I know that I will see Macy but Willis can't take much tgime of work so he might not see her and I have to try and force that issue. We'll see how that goes.

The other bummer is that Cord and I got our wires crossed and never met up for coffee this weekend. What is a bummer about this is that I really can't reschedule him anytime soon. And I just want to do this, meet up and get a lay of the land. But it won't happen I'm sure. This all happening with a lack of sleep is just a bad mix of sorts so... I don't know.

But I am excited to go and see Chloe tonight in Hollywood. I really want to hang with her before Lucy comes. Just so we can catch up and have a little fun. I'm sure we'll find big trouble... Who knows--maybe some cute boys!!LOL right.......

No comments: