Saturday, January 24, 2004

My Life is Not My own...

SO my lif is as the title says. I have realized that bewteen work, the play, and Super Bowl. I also now have several friends visiting and may not be able to make much time to see them. I guess it would help if I felt that I was doing things that I wanted to do. But I kind of don't.

It's not any one thing. I mean, the play is okay but I don't like it much. It is very "nice" and that's about it. I am worried as hell about Lucy's visit and how that wil go given our recent behavior towards ecah oither. With Macy and Resol it is fun and easy but I don't know how to do that. I mean, will I have time for them? I don't know. That and sleep is hard with this schedule so... I don't know. I have to believe that I will get things done the way I can.

No comments: