Monday, February 02, 2004

Hell weekend Part One...

Hey all. Sorry for the lateness and lack of fresh dirt but life was not my own and has just began to slow down. I am very annoyed as of late but not with this part. Work was as fun as always but I did have a bomb dropped on me and am just ducking my feelings about It. They turned around and offered me full time and a lot more m oney and I can't take it because of the play. I'm mostly bummed but am also quite aware that this was always possible and that I can't hold anyone to blame. The thing that drives me nuts is just that I don't know if anyone involved would make the same choice if the roles were reversed.

But I did see Lucy and it was better than I thought. She is like a well fitting, humrous yet sexy vintage t-shirt. It looks good on a hanger but better on. We met up Friday with Chloe at a bar near work and we just picked up like she never left. She looks stunning and happy and just so much better than I think I have ever seen her.

We bummed around Hollywood...hung at bars and Greccos and laughed and drank and had sushi and beaome the people we all were. It was so much fun and tips scales toward SF and the possibilites there. I love thoses girls and it was just amazing.

Sat was the night of the Resole party at Skylar's and Lucy and Chole came. There were nerves abounding but all for naught--the love was there and things touched back to how we always have wanted to be to each, I think. Lucy was happy, Kelly, Donnie and Renny all fell back in love with her. It was great and happy and just so much better than we had expected.

Of course there was alittle fallout with getting the girls a cab but we were able to get them back in time for their private club party. I cried after Lucy left, just because I was so damn happy for her, and a little for me. And god bless Carol Channing. But when did she have corn? Thanks Chloe!!

That's about it for now. Part two will hopefully be sooner than later. There's still super bowl, the play and the after party to discuss... Yikes

No comments: