Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Hell Weekend Part Two

So Sunday came....The super bowl party was great and I was able to hang with evryone briefly... There were some hotties who looked like refugees from a boy band. Nick and I both wonder why the other wasn't flirting with them... Alas, Valeska and I had to leave for the play's opening night but we did get to see the breast that shocked the world.

The play went fine but both Valeska and I were in bad moods because of missing the party but we pulled off our jobs with natural aplom. Then we tried to find out if the party was still on but a large group had gone out to a bar instead; Willis, Mandy, Macy, Davis, Irene, Grant, Kelly and Edie's brother Vedd and his friend Walker. But we could find them so we went out with the cast to have an opening night drink. That was fun though I was distracted by the hottness of Peter in our cats. Just wow...

The evening ended and Valeska and I said by to Ruby, Kirby and the cast and prepared to go home. That's when we recieved a call from Kelly, drunk and in Burbank and loking to score. She told us that she wanted to sleep with Walker. Now Walker is an nice guy but has a huge drinking problem and has woken up many a place without any idea how he got there. He is a prime canidate for stds... So valeska and I went to the bar--which was really hard to find--and tried to put a stop to things....

Of course, everyone was drunk and Valeska and I were both sober which led to the entire "I'm not happy dealing with fools mentallity." I talked with Kelly who said that she din't want to sleep with Walker so the issue was over. Of course, an hour later she is missing and I find her out side the bar, up aginst a wall making out with Walker anyway. So, I was a little pissed and Kelly came over with Walker and talk about how she wasn't gong to keep this up. Walker said she would do whatever she wanted if she just kept kissing him.

In Kelly's drunk state she looked at Walker and said only if you kiss Rory.... The next thing I know I am up against the wall witha drunken and heavy weighting Walker kissing me. I was so startled that I didn't know what to do at first... Then Kelly went in the bar, leaving us outside and Walker, in a momment of concern, asked if he was doing things right. I managed to break away and was a little annoyed at being pimped out.
'
The rest fo the night was alittle bit angry on my part and Kelly, Walker and Vedd left to go home. I was annoyed even more by this and then was told off by Irene and Grant that I shouldn't care and that Kelly deserves whatever she gets from Walker...std or other things. This pissed me off more because it made me realize how selfish some people are. I know that there was drinking in volved but that just really shows who you are at times.

But the night was saved by Willis and a couple of burgers and friendship. He is a great guy and better friend. If only.... (Oh, by the way, Kelly didn't sleep with Walker....)

No comments: