Tuesday, February 10, 2004

We Survived Lois

So, last night was the last show, the last dance for Katie and that cast... PADWAD is free! Sounds terrible I know, but let's be honest here... Ruby, Kirby, Valeska and I went for a drink and just a toast to the end of non-art and things we don't care about... Which is good...

My next artistic adventure is writing a monlogue piece for Billie and some writing show she would like to do. I don't know how I feel about this idea nad even if I will write something new or bring out something from the past--like XY stuff....

My stepfather's dad had quad bypass surgey.... He is doing quite well and everyone seems fine about it. I guess I put that in random but I don't know how to describe it here because it fits a s random in my life as it does in this column.....

No comments: