Wednesday, February 11, 2004

And the Beat goes on....

So work this week as been fun and slow at the same time. While I am happy to be free of the play i am still tired and cranky from my lack of control over my life. I e-mailed Cord earlier this week with no response. I am meeting with Kirby to discuss her script tomorrow and am supposed to meet with Candice for coffee but I don't know how that will play out.

And Kelly and Lizzie are on their way to vegas as I write this. The research for the Hunt has begun and I am not a part of it. :( But I know that this is just what Lizzie needs for the next couple of days and she will be able to get out of town and forget her woes so....more power to her. And i am sure that Kelly will have another great story about the men of Vegas. Hopefully the sailors aren't there now or they won't know what hit them.

As for myself, i am trying to get started on my piece for billie's show and trying to figure out what type of piece to create. I think it is better to go for new material--don't you? And now that I have V-Day plans with Mac and Billie then maybe the boys stuff can get hopping too. Who knows? But hope spring eternal and if I just don't go crazy and toss myself at the hunky Libbs the Tape master. (Though he is hot and blond and just the thing to help me keep my will to live..... I'm sure he is straigh bit is he str8....? That is the question best saved for the wrap party. Yikes Yikes.

No comments: