Monday, December 01, 2003

So a funny thing happened tonight.... Skylar and Thomas had a little dinner/get together at their apartment and it was fun.... The same crowd at Thanksgiving with some changes and I was able to have a good time the whole night long. The high point was when I realized that Benji had revealed Jonsey's secrt to the party and I had the oppurtunity to rub that fact in Skylar's face. Not in a mean way but I did make an effort to point that I wasn't the one who spilled the secert. Outside of that, I had a great time.... Though there was a depressing element

I found out from Jac's dad that the Right Wing Webpage does have the right to post the pieces of my article... SO I am allowed to be the spoke person for the religious right. Well, any work is good work right? And my name is ouit there.....

No comments: