Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas Day and everything is fun..... Had a good phone talk with both Mom and Dad... Which was kind of interesting and different for me at least... Mom gave me some good gifts and even made me laugh.... She sent me pictures of her and Meggie from Halloween and I cracked up... They dressed as Winnine the Pooh and a Honey pot.... LOL Well worth the wait...

The day itself was fine with the exception of some drama... Lizzy and Willis fighting... Tension at Cissy's dinner for a little bit... But we all got over it and had fun... And as I said to Willis--"what's a holiday without drama anyways?" Food was great and everyone was really chilling after the meal... Cissy gave me a cute brown striped poor boy's hat... It is nice and cool looking...

So, the holiday was fun and entertaining and good all around. I hope you all had as much fun as I did....

No comments: