Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Sorry I missed a day but life has a strange way of sneak attacking when you least expect it.... When on a great job interview yesterday for a clothing resale boutique... I really want this job for many reason but mostly because it seems like it would be fun, creative and kewl and a challenge as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed while I wait this one out. Then my "friend" Mickey came over and had a great time.... I have definately missed sex during my sickness and made up for lost time.... He's quite fun in bed and the type of guy I would totally like if I met while out and about. And today was great for me writing wise as well. I have a PADWAD meeting tonight with Ruby and Kise and I am excited. I just wrote about 30 pages of work and am quite happy with my talents as of late. Hopefully I can keep up the good work. Well... that's about it... Tomorrow Billie and I have to sort clothing and start a plan for the resale fundraiser. Hopefully it will go well. Wish us luck....

No comments: