Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas....

Just back from Lizzy's place where wildness reins... Christmas Eve brunch lasted all day and had tons of people and tons of fun... Willis, Dack, Bess, Mickey, Regine, Natalie.... We all drank, ate tons of food, watched movies, and talked about everything... I now know too much about the sex lives of ton of my friends but it was wild and crazy and the perfect way to forget that we weren't with our families... I did leave for a bit for something a little racy and learned that I can be surprised and became the "other woman" for the first time ever... LOL. Merry freaking christmas rory....

The best thing about the whole day was getting to know people like Mickey and Dack.. Learned a new drinking game as well... Good times.... I hope that today is just as fun... I also got the best presnt from Kelly and Lizzy... Towels for the new bathroom design... Awesome!

No comments: