Saturday, December 06, 2003

I'm an asshole tonight.... Wasn't really the plan or anything but I did fuck up and there is little I can do to fix. Tonight is Tyg's 30th birthday and I'm not there. If you don't know who he is.... Tyg used to date Kelly date a coypole years ago--they were hot and heavy and stuff and they then they broke up after living togther among others things. The situtation was poorly handed by all sides and a lot of friendships were lost bewteen her and his friends.... But he and I managed to stay close...

He's one of the few guys that I have ever been good friends with... He's just kind and very open and once he is your firend--that's it. Nothing that he won't do for you, no place he won't be be.... It's hard to see that sometimes because of Tygf's rough extrior but he is just one of those people who really loves his friends and considers them family... No questions asked....

And here I am, not at his party..... I didn't plan it this way... I just kind of figured I could go down to Torrance with Donnie or Sklyar or something. I had actually made noises about wanting to go to Davis at Thanksgiving and so I just figured I would end up there. How I was I to know that.... Last minute everyone would go together... In one car so that if the party (in Skylar's words....) "was lame then they could go get milk shakes....." (Okay. That was bitchy. But...) And now I feel like a heel and Tyg's new girlfriend already hates me... Just another nail in that coffee.... I don't even know how to make up for this.... any advice?

No comments: