Friday, December 19, 2003

Holiday hum-drums....

So I had one of those days... Just really sad and weird and very borderline teary... These bouts don't strike me very often but when they hit it is hard to stick my pieces together... I don't know if they are tiggered by the holidays or some random combination of events but... When they hit, I just can't seem to work my way out of them and either drop out of social events and hide or force myself through the everyday things I have to do...

I know that some people might call this depression but I prefer to think out it as Melencohly... Kind of like a Jane Austen character... Just strike random piano keys in a deserted drawing room and pining for something that I cannot find words for... And it just feels like a wind blowing through everything and makes it hard to think of anything except all the suffering in the world... God, I'm depressing on a world wide web...

No comments: