Monday, December 29, 2003

The Post-Holiday Begins....

YOu can tell that it's the end of the holidays when you get back to the usual things... Went food shopping and managed to stock up on only healthy foods.. Let's see how long this lasts and whether it has any effects on chubby Rory, eh? I also managed to clean the apartment up just in time for Mac to come home and not realize that I have been pigging out and wearing pjs for the last week. Though I do have to go to Ieka soon...the two lamps in the living rom died... What are the chances?! Still have a holiday e-mail to send and thank-yous to write and small gifts to give but that's all easy stuff...

But before I write off the entire season...along comes New Years.... New Years is my favorite of all holidays, mostly because it involves cute outfits, heavy drinking, dancing and a little reflection... It was also the only holiday that my parents could mess up as a child... There were always parties and people just chill and no fighting about where to go, who's family to see and all that drama. I have already picked out the outfit....made a game plan of events and am eager to catch up with everyone after their holiday travels..... I have a few resolutions for the new year and things to plan...

Hopefully you all have had a great time this past season and will continue to enjoy yourselves for at least the next couple of months....

No comments: