Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Liberty of London was Child's Play

I am OBSESSED with the designs of Missoni--I first really got into that look while working on the Rachel Zoe Project. We had an episode about visit the family's fashion house and the neat looks, knits and colors there. I love a fun pattern and I love the mix and match ideal that they have.

So Target is making me lose my mind



I love the simplcity of the black cardigan with the fun of design.



I love things that are stylish and simple. Just so amazing



This makes me want to change my whole room... So warm and inviting



It just looks lux and pretty and my favorite colors



And I will kill for this. Like step on your ass and knock you down for this.

I will be there on September 13th in full padding. Wearing a cup.

Ready to fight for it. Makes liberty look like cheap shit

No comments: