Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Orca Or Aren't Cha?

I had the strangest dream last night. I am sure it is because of the reappearance of the patch but last night my mind was fixated on the idea of killer orca whales. Not just that-but that somehow I was in a fish themed horror movie and yet was aware I was in a fish themed movie. I spent most of my dream Cassandra like and trying to warn of impending doom at the hands of the Orca which led to my fellow fish food trying to convince me I was confusing the Orca's with a 'Jaws' film.

The most surreal moment was when I headed up to the beach cabins-with the only cute guy who believed me thus adhering to the horror film formula--and when we turned back we could see all the other people standing alongside a beach cliff where all the Orca had come up to be pet. I remember a chill running up and down my back as thought about how this was leading to a 'false sense of safety'.



The reason I knew this was a dream? I was on the island with Carly and Bobbie from 'General Hospital' except they played lesiban lovers instead of mother/daughter. I tried to ask about the lesiban/dolphin thing and they broke character to tell me they didn't know either. Weird

No comments: