Sunday, March 08, 2009

Confessions

-- Sometimes making my bed is the only accomplishment of the day. I should probably feel bad about this but most people I know never make their bed so it's like I have an upper hand.

-- I feel weird about how I let 'Bridget Jones' Diary' make me feel so sloppy romantic. Every so often I freak out at how overly simple this makes me but then I have to wonder why being happy about a guy is some code for weakness.

-- When I wear a crazy outfit I expect someone to make a comment but instead they usually roll their eyes and never say anything. Sometimes I think this is par for most interaction with my core group.

-- I like trying with people who don't seem to like me because it makes them uncomfortable on some level. This is something I tend to do with certain past coworkers and present neighbor with a mixture of interest and curious and eagerness.

-- Facebook Ads always give me a moment where I debate what would happen if I did just run off to Canada? Jumped on a gay cruise? Tried a Christian dating site? Maybe someday I will do all three--who knows

No comments: