Monday, March 16, 2009

Quotes of the Weekend

From Kelly and Valeska's Jimmy Buffet themed party

Valeksa "Then I slurred out of my face...."

Gabe "So I think we shouldn't call 911 when he falls off the unicycle." Kelly laughs--"Wait, what?"

Gabe "I think he got confused and thought it was the jimmy buffet (buffay) as opposed to a Jimmy Buffet themed party. Cause that explains all the men he brought for Valeska."

Vivian "I've got to go. I just had 4 jello shots and want some more. But I have to run a 5k in the morning."

Joy "Well Hitler likes barbaques. (silence) Oh no."

Kelly "What do you with 50 pounds of sand?" Johnno "Make the world's biggest litter box?"

Gabe "They're 'dudes'. It's confusing cause we don't normally party with 'dudes'. But in an hour they'll be douchebags and it will be fine. Used to that."

Winnie "So there I was on a date in the woods right off the highway." Nick "In our community we consider that a sex trade."

Gabe "Oh--my head hurts." Valeska "That's what happens when you flamingo-bong a marguirita." Gabe "But it STILL hurts."

Henry "You have a boyfriend?" Gabe "He's right over there." Henry looks and then back confused. Gabe "He's not imaginary, he's on the other side of your wife." Herny "Oh. That's good to know."

Johnno "That kid can't STOP showing his tits!" RE: the 6 year old covered in beads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left out
Johnno: That kid can't STOP showing his tits!

jen said...

this made my day. i love hilarity!