Saturday, November 19, 2005

What i did for kicks

I had to get up at 6am on Saturday-for work. this is not cool, just going in to sign off on a package and that was it. no other reason for me to be in but that no one else could do it. so i sat outside and just waited. i brought a notebook and did some work on my novel and worked out some kinks.

but th other thing i did was make lists. of sam versus chance. pro/con type of thing. very interesting and weird how much they don't make sense with me. and how much i like the attention. and one boy in particular. who i talked to for almost two hours last night.

yikes. it's reasons like this that i should sleep in. too much thought makes me crazy.

1 comment:

jen said...

mornings make people crazy because no one else is awake yet.

i sorta like it tho.

:)