Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Lovely Night

So I have had a few drinks so excuse me if this goes astray. Tonight is the start of my holiday and if this evening was any preview then it shall be quite fun. Ruby, Heath, Kirby, myself and a bunch of their group headed out for drinks at this little hole in the wall bar called the White Horse to celebrate pre-Thanksgiving in all it's glory.

Kirby and I had a nice conversation about the boy and how I feel about it and where it is going. (It's going places but not at the moment.) It's weird how everything in my life seems to be shifting into place with a job I like--though long hours- and a boy that is nifty-though too soon to get too catch up--and a good vibe with all my friends. (If I could get my family in on this then that would be good.) But I am still waiting for a shoe to be dropped somewhere but I refuse to over think it.

I was also very happy about how great Kirby seems to be as of late. She is becoming so much more in control and happy and just fun and I am very very grateful for this. I mean, she is one of my favorite people and seeing her rise to the occasion is just awesome.

That and I was able to have fun and much chit chat with people who usually put me on edge. I am letting go of what I feel like I should be like and just being myself. A cool hat helps though and I felt and was told I look great. I think it is the glow.

And of course that is because of a sweet e-mail from Sam which just shored up that we are kind of feeling the same way toward each other about everything as of late. It's just lends it self to a great place and helped make a great night.

Lovely indeed.

No comments: