Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's So Crazy I'm Out of Order

So I have blogged this past weekend in bits and pieces--ignoring certain things for no other reason then I am not sure how to own them. The truth is I am quite scared of all the ways I found myself feeling this weekend but not in a bad way. It's just--I don't know how to handle the idea of being happy much less the fact that I have been pretty much glowing this past two days.

Really.

Glowing.

I know.

And of course it is a over a guy--a guy that I think is pretty nifty and an amazing kisser and all shades of wow and sexy and comfortable and I just really like him. Lots. Probably lots more than I should at this step of the game. I can't even sum up a full account of how it was; it is just a collection of small great moments.

Like how easy it was to let him hold my hand--no over thinking it, just allowing it to happen. The weird moment when our eye met and it was crazy sexy intense and we just burst into laughter for no reason. How we talked for 2 hours on Friday about all of my favorite things and his favorite things and while sometimes I felt lost--I didn't mind at all. I just think he is adorkable--his word.

And so now I just have to sit back and wait. For my head to put the pieces in order. To make sense of everything. But it still spins me around too much. I just might be crazy.

And I'm kind of okay with that.

No comments: