Saturday, May 22, 2004

The Strangest Memories...

So I am sitting in my apartment, working on my new play, just typing with the radio playing in the background... Listening to the easy listening station because sometimes it is just easier than dealing with the new stuff when I was overcome with the most random of memories...

I was on the Common back in Boston, on a blanket at the free Mix 98.7 concert with random friends. It was early and warm with a bad act on stage... She is singing a remix of an 80's fav and we were all insulting her, making fun of her dancing... I think someone (most likely me) yelled a borderline death at the too old woman doing too awkward dance steps and for a moment, here in LA... I had to laugh at how we all once were...

DAMN YOU NIKKI FRENCH AND YOUR BAD COVER OF "TOTAL ECLISPE OF THE HEART"!

1 comment:

jen said...

Dude, I soooo remember that day SO WELLL!!!


We were there at the crack of dawn and sat through some BAAAD music. (ie, Nikki French and Blessed Union of Souls (that less popular version of Hootie!!))