Tuesday, May 11, 2004

My weekend or Rory randomness

So my weekend was filled with only the random events that I seem able to pull off. I spent friday with kirby and we went to Robbie's loft to see what type of magic I could do. He wants some help designing/cleaning up the place and is willing to pay me to do it. Of course, the major task of hanging his big ass mircowave is the ONE thing I can't seem to do. And he has given me very little dircetion, no budget and very little idea of what he needs first. And on top of that, I feel guilty that Kirby has to do all the work with me and stuff so... Just hard. (that and I have no idea what I will be paid when I actually do stuff.) But Kirby and I did go see "Van Halsen" and well, I lost two hours of my life. Though I did manage to laugh alot...

Saturday was Charity's day and with all out of town for the big college wedding I agreed to hang with her family for lack of other options. BUt the family is nice and friendly and it was fun. Well, untill I had to dive fully dressed into the deep end of the pool to pull out a three year old who was borderline drowning. That was a little scary but makes me glad that TW taught me CPR. Kitty was fine after she got over the shock but my smokes went on to a better place... I got burned as well but it was all good.

Then Sunday belong to my new pseudo mom--Chloe. I made my way to Hollywood and went to coffee, grocery store and other random adventures. We called Lucy after we were stalked by enmeas... That and I saw a lot of random friends that I chose not to say hi too. Don't know either. I do worry that I upset Chloe with my decision about San Fran and my neeed to wait a year--I wish that I could just make a snap choice and do it but I need t feel that I have done all I can with LA and I still feel like I haven't. Part of me wants to push her to go, not to wait and if I move up later then we can deal with it then... I just felt so bad. And it wasn't her fault.

Then I got to hang at her place and have meatloaf (a new food to me) and potatoes and just hang out with her other friends... My only conculsion? That Chloe needs to hit up boxer boy... YOu know what I mean. SO the final count of Rory's weekend.

Number of Pseudo jobs 1
Number of Children saved 1
Number of soulful talks 3
Number of hours lost 2
Number of momments spent being an idiot Uncountable

No comments: