Saturday, May 15, 2004

Demin Disaters!!!

I only relate this story because it has made me laugh several times since the event. Last night at about 2 in the morning I heard a slight popping sound. I didn't think anything odd about it because it was a Friday and my building has still partying hard.

Imagine this morning when, in a sleep daze, I opened my closet and saw demin spread across the floor. Turns out my closet had given up the fight and decide to let loose with my entire jean collection. The bar had snapped clean in half due to the weight of my beloved pant of choice.

The inventory...

numbers of funky wash jeans 3
pants that make slim 2
pants that are on last legs 3
pants that were bought due to MTV 2
pants that make me look squat 3
pants that look classy yet still jeans 1
pant that look good when 10 pounds less 2

Maybe I should see what I can clear out eh?

No comments: