Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Okay.... I'm not politcal but....

Okay. Am I the only one really bothered by this new wave of anti-abortion ads? The girl running at night who talks about how having an abortion would be running away from her responisbilties... (Get it? Running and running...) Or the female firefighter who talks about how her mom almost aborted her but her mom didn't just make the right choice by saving her daughter's life but her daughter saves lives... (thus meaning that all those kids lost could be doctor or cops or fire fighters...) I guess I am just kind of shocked at the cheap sentiment involved in these ads and question the sanity of those involved... I am pro choice but even I could make better anti abortion ads... (And by the way, whose mother tells their child "hey, I almost aborted you". Really now!!!) Okay, now you can yell at the gay for butting in but come on!

No comments: