Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The men I met...

A while back I started an e-mail flirtation with this guy Teejay... One day, he wrote something about having a new boyfriend and then he didn't write me for a month... So I assumed things are done... Then out of the blue he emails me and when i ask about the bf... He tells me it was his roommate pulling a prank... I don't believe him that much... But then he e-mails this

When you thought i was seeing someone you took yourself off my friends list....do you think of me as a potential BF?


And so I wrote back this

Hmmm... Interesting question. Whathappened was one, the picture on your profile changed. There was a blog posting and then you didn't write me for almost a month... I figured that you were looking at me as bf potienal and weren't interested in talking with me anymore. So I decided that you were done with me and I cut my losses. Honestly, I don't know what I want but if you are one of those guys who just wants any guy for a boy friend then time is being wasted. (sorry to be blunt but you wanted honesty.

So now what? Hmm...

No comments: