Sunday, November 02, 2003

well..just came back from the huge 7th annual Halloween party at Detriot St. I honestly think it is my favorite party of the year.... The dancing, the costumes as well as the random people you see. I had this great moment on the dance floor, surrounded by people and realized---hey these are my friends and my secondary family.. And I loved it, and them too. I don't think I have been that happy in a long time.... TGhank God for little mircales.. eh? And if you were wondering, went as a dominatrix with my Curious George Moneky all bound up... Every one loved the costum and the whip.... I had a great time.... There was also two hot guys as Adam and STeve (not Adam and Eve) and they were in next to nothing all night.... Cold but that made certain things impressive... LOL I dream of them tonight.. Yikes.

No comments: