Friday, November 07, 2003

So went out with Charity tonight for dinner... She's a great friend and always a good time... I told her about the San Fran move and she seemed to respect it.. It was nice to have somebody who seemed to support me....

It was good... ANd in an interesting twist, well, just found out that Vera is working back at Pier One imports in Studio city... This is a fun development because she is not only living with Enrique (the ex who never should have been around as long as he) but because she had I have unfinished business... See, when Enrique and I broke up she picked sides, even though it was a mutal thing, even though I was friends with her first.... And of course, I want to see Enrique cause he and I have unfinished business... We were supposed to be friends but that didn't seem to happen. His ex-roomie/boyfriend told me it was because he was still in love with me..... Nice eh? So now the potenial for drama is there and who am I not to take the ball and run with it?

No comments: