Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Sorry it has been so long since the last post--and that it was rather boring too.... Have had a stressfull couple of days when it was felt as though I have been conspired against.... There was another (I know...another!!!) mistake with my unemployment and they were refusing to give me a check.. They claimed that because I had checked off the wrong box that I wasn't really working for a mjob... All this even though they called two of the places I interviewed when I went to that stupid meeting in Canoga PArk.... Well, I was upset, hyperventilated for a bit and then got down to brass tacks and forced them to cut me a check... Nonetheless, this was really annoying and not the way to start one's week....
And if that wasn't enough... I wnet to the Pier and visited Vera.... It wasn't my intention but just so happened she was there when I stopped by. It was a little strange and stuff but what can you do? I think she thinks that I just want to use her to see Enrique which isn't really true though it would be a nice side deveoplment. It lend to an inner debate as to why do I create situtations if there is no good outcome. (this does not mean that I'm doing them for the wrong reasons....just that nbothing is really going to change all that much...) Is to make up for a lack of excitement? Maybe, though I'm not that bored with things as of late... Or am I? Hmm.... I just need to get things moving agin and that will happpen soon enough.... I have a plan..... (cue swelling organ music..)

No comments: