Wednesday, November 26, 2003

I am a mouth piece of the religious right... I found this out the other day when, a little bored and curious, I typed my name into the AOL search engine. Imagine to my surprise when I saw a webpage quoting one of my pieces from XY. Intrigued, I visited the website and discovered that they were using excerpts of my column to prove that gays are sad, unhappy and bitter litttle creatures.... Well, after a good laugh because come on.... it is a little ironic.... I decided to see what I could do about getting myself pulled off of said webpage. Needless to say, it apprears to be a daunting task and one that I might not be able to pull off. There is a question of ownership of my piece, copyrioght, as well as several other problems with said situtation. Of course, now I am even more upset and ready to rumble and I am about to release some serious whoop-ass on some unsuspecting preacher and his wife..... The best part is this preacher is a "former" homosexual but I had to wonder--what the hell is he doing reading XY anyway? Hmm.... I really wish they had taught a class back at Emerson about copyright and one's intellencual properties.... Okay... Well, I guess I keep you all abreast of my current sitatuation..... and before I forget....


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. MAY YOU AND ALL WHO LOVE YOU BE BLESSED BY THE HOLIDAY SPIRIT.... (gobble, gobble....)

No comments: