Monday, February 09, 2015

Inspiration Monday

Inspiration Monday: ME!!!

So this past week I was able to join a good friend of mine, Tim Davis (yes he is mentioned in this blog and I will not tell you his nickname here), on his podcast "The Handsome Timmy D Express" to talk about my career in reality TV and share some dirt about some of the things I have been blessed to work on... I'm including the link below so people can hear about morals, ethics and other things that shows on VH1, Bravo and CBS do spend a lot of time thinking about!

Enjoy

The reality behind reality tv: an interview with Rory Lapointe-Smith


Leave snarky comments here and take a listen to Tim's other episodes--he has a wide range of interesting and creative people in all aspects of Hollywood... And he is just awesome as well

No comments: