Friday, February 06, 2015

Friday Jam

Friday Jam: "Pony" by Ginuwine

This past week I have been on a total retro vibe--between TLC going back on tour, watching a lot of old school rap videos for work and just a general nostalgia for hip-hop which led me down the rabbit hole and ended up here


 Now this is possibly one of the worst videos ever--the weird setting, the lack of sexy people and the vague racial overtones makes me wonder if this was an effort to actively sabotage his career... I mean Ginuwine obviously had no one looking out for him

Though he did give us this thing of utter beauty:



But more importantly--this thing beyond beauty:


I could honestly watch the first minute of this trailer on a loop and be fine with paying the 15 dollars... Ride that pony indeed....





No comments: