Tuesday, April 06, 2010


Chad White Does Not Eat Ice Cream


Everyone make a food/lifestyle change really needs a mantra or motivation. For some people it’s Oprah’s vision board, for others it’s ‘The Secret’ and others it’s the one piece of clothing you have hanging on your closet door as the ‘perfect outfit’. For me, it is this guy.







His name is Chad White. He’s a model from a bunch of advertising campaigns, most notably as one of the Dolce and Gabbana models of the last few seasons. He is hot in an unsubtle way with a smoking body

I have seen him in person. It is hot.

Here’s the thing. I know I will never look like Chad White in any way, shape or form but I love the ideal that he represents. One of the most interesting things he said was to my fellow logger—Bobby joked that Chad probably hasn’t had ice cream in years and Chad responded with ‘Chad White does not eat ice cream. Ice cream is just a moment in the day but what Chad White gets without ice cream is to feel good, see the world and make money. Trade off.’

Yes Chad White did speak in the third person. He’s funny that way. But what he said is so true. It’s totally about the trade off-and I use ‘Chad White does not eat ice cream’ whenever I get near a bad food choice.

Because I secret want this body or as close as I can get.



It’s never going to happen but it definitely won’t if I eat ice cream.

No comments: