Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashion Obsession

I am obsessed with 70s mens fashion lately. Cords and patterned pants, cardigans and chunky sweaters, caps and scarves



I am not foolish enough to think I can pull off that hat... People would start calling me Rory Bear in honor of Huggy Bear.



But God man if a chunky sweater with the right weave doesn't just look so slick



Or how neat a cord jacket in a unique color can look on the right guy. It just makes everything like so cocktails by rooftop pool.

But just so you don't think this is Redford thing...



Here's Steve McQueen doing that shawl collared sweater look which is just so chic. I love how it is soft and simple at the same time.



And finally-just a well fitting cardigan can look so studly and worldly. I just love the idea of it... Though it would make me look a bit thick.

le sigh-70s fashion is so fun

1 comment:

Lucky said...

I think it's great that you used these two men. I love RR and the Spartan hearts McQueen.