Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Friends

Sometimes I wonder about the people I hang out with and if they are normal or what.

I have a friend who had a dress 'custom made' to look like a cross between Moulin Rouge/Miss Kitty/Pretty in Pink. She calls it hideous and loves it--so much so that she wore it to an award show.

I have a friend who's ass is so hardcore it broke a paddle at a bar--the first time that any ass has broken the "paddle".

I have two friends that laughed when they read my blog posting about wanting a boyfriend. And then made funny of me about it-in a sweet way.

I have a friend who falls in love with every date she has. Really and truly.

I have another friend is in the process of embracing her inner slut and thought I could help because my inner slut lives on the outside.

I have a friend who managed to give up coffee, drinking and cigarettes in the same year--and is just as offensive as always.

I have a friend who can sleep anywhere there is a floor--and probably has.

And finally there is me. I think I have a little something in common with each of them. So if they're normal then I'm normal-right?

No comments: