Friday, October 21, 2005

When It Works Something Gets Broken.

Lately I have been fine. Too fine--what with Edie home for a bit and just being around (and in agreement about Mrs. Garrett and what a pain in the ass she is), work being busy and somewhat more interesting and my odd flirtations with a new guy... Everything has been cool. I was even offered a new job and turned it down because I wasn't finished on the current show...

Of course I should have known better. Within 24 hours of giving the job to another friend-hooking them up-I was told that my job was done today and this is after me asking multiple times for an end date and even telling them about my other offer.

Needless to say I was pissed. So today I have spent my day e-mailing friends, applying for jobs and spending out nasty form letters looking for work.

Of course there should be an up side to this; that Edie and I can hang out more which is cool but Mrs G is around too and it is so awkward and messy. That and with all that is up with Edie--it is hard for me to know what to do and how to behave at points.

And then there is the boy-who I think is cool and fun and a lot like me which is scary-who I will not try and meet because I will feel that I can't spend the money on the date and so then will taper myself off the situation thus making sure that he goes away. Which I want to happen because I feel like an unemployed guy is not worth dating so..

The only thing that will make this all more fun with Edie and Sam would be if I got a night job thus meaning I would never around.

No comments: