Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I want someone--or embarrassment 101.

Yesterday I almost threw down my backpack to start jumping up and down screaming "I wan, I want."

I spend most of my day watching other people's lives and logging them. I try to leave myself some chill time when at home but I end up spending it alone as well. And I'm tired. I thought everything was too hard but then I realized; I can't take the way my life is.

I need someone. And I hate myself for it. Someone to day dream about all day long. Though I wish I didn't. I really hate it and I really wish I didn't.

Someone who will like me for me. Someone to laugh with. Someone who gets all the jokes. Someone to dance with. Someone who likes to snuggle-but not too much.

So if someone knows someone then someone is interested...

2 comments:

jen said...

You sooooo know how I do.


i do tooooo.

Lucky said...

me too.
i would snuggle with you ;)