Tuesday, October 12, 2004

So I am Taking Suggestions...

It's that time of year--the time of year where I struggle to look less stupid than normal, more fearful of mirrors and just really concerned and self aware of what I am wearing and why I am wearing it...

That's right. Halloween. And this year I would like to not scare people as much as I did last year with the animal dominatrix--don't ask--so I am opening the floor to suggestions... And Joe Mama has already been said several times...

I am also trying to come up with a way to make an advice blog and would love to get any possible feedback on this idea--I was thinking of calling it "Good Rory/Bad Rory: Advice from Both Sides." What do you think? One answer is usually sarcastic and over the top and the other is boring, sweet and genuine... Let me know...

Okay people, practice for Nov 2 and vote on a costume!!!

No comments: