Monday, October 18, 2004

Norma Jean Barrett-Lapointe --1990-2004

I had so many witty things to write about today--my visit with Chloe, my feelings on JK and even more-- Instead though, I am at my desk on the verge of tears and unabashed sentimentality...

My little Norma Jean was put down this morning. I guess I don't know how to feel about this, my littlest dog--the one I accidentally named, the little girl that rode in the front of the bike in a basket and hid little presents of dead animals in my bed... She was put down this morning and I just am surprised at how sad this makes me.

I guess I should have more to say right now but I really need to go to the bathroom before I lose my shit... Norma Jean was a very good girl... I'll miss her very much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P. puppy.

Take care, and if you ever need to share memories and stories of antics, dial me up.

Missy K.

Rory said...

Thanks Missy... I'll really miss my Norma Beanie....