Friday, September 10, 2004

Job drama..

Not to sound ungrateful but I have joib drama. I kind of committed to one job after BB but now there is a problem. I got a phone call today for a vastly better job--longer show by a couple of months and though the money might be less it is a longer job than the first offer. And while I never signed contract for either show i feel guilty about turning down the first job since I have doen everything except say yes to it.

But the 2nd job is all about longer time and is better for the long run than me. I just don't want to risk burning bridges and getting in big trouble with possible bosses down the road. I don't know. I guess I have to say yes to the longer job and it is better for me and I should not care about anything but that.

But is hard to be selfish at times but I am learning more to say yes to thr ight for me and not the right ting for everyone lese around me. It is just hard.

No comments: