Sunday, September 12, 2004

I am signing over my power of attorney...any taakers?

I am just tired of trying to figure out how to run my own life. Last night Chance and I talked for about 20 minutes and this on top of him leaving his guests to come hang out at my computer... And yet I have no idea what is going on and I am just too bewilderedd to figure it out... I just want to throw him againt the wall and kiss and say something clever like... I don't even know--I would just channel my inner Heather Locklear.

This on top of my lack of writing and trime to even try and do it... I just feel so creatively empty to a degree and am waiting for inspiration to strike... I don't know. And after the vanishing script well--I am just burnt out.

And with the new job choices well--one is screwing someone and yet I know that it is not screwing anyone because no one else is going to take care of me. So then I think that I am going to follow through on what I need and not feel guilty. I should apply that to all areas of my life but it is not going to happen...

So if you want it--the power is yours. (this is not be confused with selling my soul. I don't believe in that.)

No comments: